Sunday, May 27, 2007

Family time



Last weekend I got to met the newest member of our family. My cousin Kirstie's baby girl Kiera. Plus it was also her engagement to wayne too.









It was so neat to catch up with Aunty Row and my cousins and their family too. I really dont get enough time to see them all as much as I would like too.










I will add some of the photos that were taken on the day.










Shakara getting some time with Kiera.




















Teagan is the hair dresser of the family and just loves doing peoples hair.


1 comment:

Glennis said...

Wee Keira is so adorable, she appears to be much older than she really is, being so alert.
Its great that this time you actually managed to join in with a family celebration. Also the girls were able enjoy some family time too.They make a pretty good couple; Kirstie and Wayne.