Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Dunn Mountain


On Sunday (16/07/06) I got very adventurous and grabbed my trusty bike to head off and tackle Dunn Mountain.

The day was picture perfect with just a small splattering of cloud. Sun was shining birds were singing................and I was gasping over my handle bars yet again.

The pic is me at the table which I thought was half way .................... was actually quarter.

The ride was fantastic. It is a gentle gradiant that you hardly notice. I rode for 2 hours and made it to the 4 x 4 track which is the half way mark as one of the guys told me as he whizzed past me. So I turned around and headed for home. It may not have been a steep track but wow, did I whiz down. Took me 20mins to get to the bottom.

So next weekend I have recurited 2 other mates to come up and go the whole way up. Will keep you posted.

No comments: