Sunday, June 14, 2009

Birthday Gifts

June 12th was mine and my husbands birthday. Yes we share a birthday!! being Gemini's they say we spend our lives searching for our other halfs. So I guess you can get much better than that. Except one of us is two years older than the other.

I got so spoilt. I had my wonderfull ring that Shane had brought me in Phuket, I also got an insence burner, a platter and lollie jar from my kids. I got a gift basket full of moisterisers etc from my mother in law and with the gift my mum gave me I brought the following. An egyptian 3D puzzle ball. It is awesome and I am really rapt with it.

Shane got a wood carving I brought him in Phuket, a 40th mug, a warm vest, lunch, a box of chocolates and an ice mug.

Then to top of the weekend we went and run a 8 km Cross Country at Happy Valley as part of the club competition. Nearly broke us both.

I am still on a NO race walk - I am running at present to build on my cardio fittness and also to try and build the other muscles in my legs that were lagging a little. I am loving the jogging/running, there is no pressure and you can push along quite happily. But with only 2 weeks left I best get out there and make the most of it. It will be back to some serious training for the World Masters - there are 4 in my age group so there will be a race. yay

2 comments:

Unseen India Tours said...

Wow this is so beautiful and All the best for the Race..:) ...

Glennis said...

great birthday present, you have made it all so nicely. Must of been hard to get those last bits into the round.
Glad your birthday went so well.