Tuesday, June 23, 2009

1st July 2009

This is the date that I can officially stop running all the time and start back on my race walking build up for the World Masters in October. I have just looked up on the World site and see that there are 4 in total in my age group. Now its a race, now I have a goal and incentive to really put 100% to my training and my coach!!

I am so excited to finally get on with it. I have really enjoyed my running ... more mentally than anything. It is nice to know you can make you body move at a time under 60 Min's for 10km. If I can do it running, I can now do it race walking!!!!

I am fitter and lighter on my feet. In fact I think I am in the best shape I have been in my life. Watch out world.......here I come!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nyle, I am counting on you. I want a photo with you holding a medal so I can brag about being with a World Masters Games Champion. No pressure keep training.