Thursday, August 23, 2012

8.5 km walk with Kay

Today I was to met with Kay at the walkway ... but I was running late from work and then I got held up in the road works out side our place.  I raced up stairs and got changed and then flew out the door.  I clicked my watch and set off towards the walk way.  I was pushing hard off my toes and felt light and fast.  I took time to check my self and check my knees.  Yep every thing felt great.

I met up with Kay and she jogged beside me for 2km and then she swapped to racewalking.  We enjoyed a great chat and we found that we walked alittle quicker tonight.  Both of us are getting fitter.  Kay even achieved a pb in the weekends 10km race.

We parted ways at 7.5km and I zipped home from there.

8.5km in 54.43

8.5 km walk with Kay 

No comments: