Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Seeking Sponsorship

Well a good friend on mine gave me the push I needed.

I used her idea and ran with it.....and its working...so far its been really popular with only 1 business saying no we dont sponsor sports.

I have offered the following and below is the A4 poster I have made up for them to disply in a window or wall......Each is printed on the correct colour metalic paper.

Gold Sponsorship $100 = your company name on my training outfit and gear bag, in large type, and a thank you advert in the local paper when I get back from the World Games in October.

Silver Sponsorship $50 = your company name on my gear bag (smaller type than the gold sponsorship) and a thank you advert in the local paper when I get back from the World Games in October.

Bronze Sponsorship $20 = a thank you advert in the local paper when I get back from the World Games in October.

4 comments:

Glennis said...

Great idea, but $20 will not take you very far, maybe it should have been a higher amount of sponsorship to qualify.
Hope you get lots of them.

Nyle said...

Mum, $20 is $20 extra that I didn't have before....and its amazing how quickly they build up.

I have had a few Gold sponsors ($100) and 5 Company's that I have to go back to on Friday. So everything helps.....Self funding for events is tough....especially when the funds run out before you even go.....so yes $20 is great!! lol

malvs2walk said...

That is a great idea!

Tammy said...

Great idea! Hope the $ keeps rolling in.