Saturday, October 17, 2009

REST DAY

Today I must rest!!!!

I have walked the city over and over. Time to sit.

We are heading out to Bondi Beach today and then will go look at Kings Cross. These are the last two touristy things to do. We were going to head out to blue mountains but I didnt want to be cooped up in a car for 2 hours each way.

Its my big race tomorrow. Must admit to being more jittery about this one. Now that I know how fast the other lady is and how she races....it will be tough.

I didnt sleep well last night and woke this morning feeling very unwell. Hoping its nerves and not something I ate.

My Aunty from NZ has arrived in Sydney and is also coming to watch me race. So now I will have heaps of supporters cheering me on.

Will report back tomorrow night on the out come.

Wish me luck............

2 comments:

Glennis said...

You don't need luck, but i shall wish it for you anyway! **************+ = luck.

Andrew Shelley said...

Good luck Nyle! But like Glennis says, you don't really need it. You walked a fantastic first 5k the other day, and can go even faster when you don't have a second one to do. You walked your own race at the 10k and it paid off.