Saturday, October 03, 2009

My Granddaughter



I had to share this. My granddaughter is just so special to me. I absolutely adore being a Nana. I know this has nothing to do with race-walking but she was a much needed distraction to me today.

I went and did track this morning and it went really well. But the thought of not seeing her for two whole weeks just bugged me....so me and hubby went and stole her for the afternoon. We both adore having her......its great to just be two big kids for the day.

She will be two at the end of October. She has inherited my families height and is very tall for her age. She used to be a dead ringer for her mother at that age but as she grows she is more and more like her daddy.

So this post is for my family that don't get to see her much.

4 comments:

Glennis said...

Thanks Nyle, its lovely to see Katie on here.
All the best for Auzzie games.

malvs2walk said...

She is just adorable!

Bhavesh Chhatbar said...

Oh she's so cute! :)

Photos from Kas Plateau

Tammy said...

what a DOLL! Awwww... thanks for sharing :)

BTW, you look too young to be a grandma :).