Friday, February 10, 2012

10km out and back

Its a funny day to day. Its over cast and every now and then it will try to rain, the wind will pick up and bluster for a bit. Then next thing, its sunny and very muggy.

My nose has finally stopped running. I ended up with exercise induced rhinits. I get this when ever I exert myself too much and it normally lasts between two and three days. It annoys the hell out of me when it happens, as it is not like a normal runny nose. This is like someone has turned a hose on and it just pours......NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU BLOW.

So I bumped this walk back a day, so that I could breath while out. I had Bex this morning and we are both very happy with how the body is holding up. My only niggly spot is the peroneal tendon on each leg. Running my fingers along the tendon it feels like a row of peas......all lumpy and it is rather sore. So Bex gave it a good massage today and I will continue twice daily to ease it.

The walk itself went well. I was cruising along, it was a little windy and twice it started to rain. So I pushed a little bit on the way home as I was getting cold.

total time 1:00:07

1 comment:

malvs2walk said...

I just have to say, you are plain FAST!