Tuesday, October 09, 2012

5km kickdown on treadmill

I really wanted to walk out on the walk way and do a fartlek tonight but by the time I got home from work it was dark and I am still not that comfortable out on the walk way all alone.  I did think about driving out to the track but that would take about 35 to 40mins and everyone would be gone by the time I got there.

So my next option was the treadmil down stairs.  So I decided to try and do a kickdown on it.

It went ok too...but gosh it was hard work.  I started out at 10km and then at the first km I clicked up to 10.2km and from there I click up for each km to finish my last km on 10.5km/hour.

I went really well but I forgot to press lap on my last km.  It gets REALLY stuffy in the gym room so next time I will open the bi fold doors right up.  But I figured its good practice for humidity etc.

so total walk done in 29mins.  I am very happy with that.

5km kickdown on treadmill

No comments: