Wednesday, October 24, 2012

10 x 300m repeats at track

I made it to the track for my next speed session. Robyn had decided it would be 10 x 300m..... well this will be interesting as I have never done such short distance before.

Robyn is training Cardia.  She is a very quick junior and is heading off to secondary school champs.  (I think thats what it is)

I was not too sure what I was going to be able to do.  I dont feel that I have any kind of speed in me yet.  I still had Cardia and Paul to chase so that would help.

Amazingly my hip held up through this. The pain has crept down into my IT band but its bearable.

Most of my 300m were 1:28 and I am super happy with that.  I cant believe that for as hard as I was pushing myself my heart rate got to a max of 167

10 x 300m repeats at track

No comments: