Thursday, December 16, 2010

10km out and back - atawahi walkway

Today I went out for a quiet wander with 2 mates - Stephen (My mentor) and Pete (My retired training partner)

As today was not going to be a fast pace it was really nice to tick along and chat with friends for company. I miss having someone to train with and keep pushing me.

We had a lot of fun and it felt like the old days when we all used to train together.....missing was Bubbles....then it would have been a full team. We joked about how 3 of us are now unemployed and able to train any time we like now.... but with me about to get a new program from my coach Jim...the chances of training together are once again remote as my work outs will not be that appealing to the guys who are not training for any goals other than fitness and enjoyment.

So our 10km was done in 1:06:12

10km out and back - atawahi walkway

No comments: