Monday, December 06, 2010

Video of Marlborough Half Marathon

My hubby took the following video of me while I competed in the Marlborough Half Marathon.  Its longish.....but it serves to purposes.

1 - so my coach can see my style
2 - so all my overseas friends can see a little of Marlborough (yes I know...we drive on the wrong side of the road! lol)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLLgZ9k7kI0

Also if you pop on to my Mothers blog you can see a small video of me crossing the finish line.  Mum got so excited to see me she hit video instead of photo hehehe

http://glennisphoto.blogspot.com/

Enjoy and I welcome all feed back...so please do stop and leave a message.

4 comments:

Rob E said...

Wish we had a bit of your weather in Guernsey! Currently wet, windy and cold with a rare bit of snow as well.
Course looked very scenic and good to see that cars drive on "proper" side of the road! Not all of your overseas readers do it "wrong".

Anthony said...

Who would have thought anything could make me miss Blenheim, Nyle?

I just watched your race video and that just about did it..

Nyle said...

So anthony.....we will see you next year then? 10km walk????

Anthony said...

Hang on... As participant or spectator? The 10km distance isn't a problem, but it's the speed you zip along at... I take issue with that!