Friday, December 10, 2010

12 km out and back - railway reserve by kyisis at Garmin Connect - Details

I came home from work before heading out for this walk. I was hoping to do a good time and stay with my new form all the way. Plus try to tweak some extras that were picked up in the video.

I have to try to leave my back foot on the ground longer, lenghten my stride and pick up my pace .....which will in turn help me learn to push off and then get faster. My first km was very slow as it was uphill along the reserve so it was 6.36 but after that picked up the pace and tried to stretch out. Still got to 5km in 30mins...so I was pleased with that. I reached the 6km turn mark and hit the wall. Suddenly I felt totally wiped out, my muscles just didnt want to give anymore and I slowed up and basically cruised home...even walking normally up the big hill at the end. But all in all 1:16:56 for 12 is OK.......

12 km out and back

No comments: