Thursday, January 27, 2011

10km out and back - railway reserve

I was to do 10km today. I had decided that I would do it later today as Shane and I planned to watch movies for a lazy day together. By 2pm our digital thermometer was reading outside temp as 29.5deg and by 4pm it was 32 deg. By now I realised that my decision to wait was not my best choice. I waited until 6pm and it had dropped to 26deg and some cloud had built up so that helped keep the sun at bay.

I kept to a fairly steady pace and just enjoyed my time out. I have a hard track session tomorrow that will have to be done at 2pm regardless of how hot it is. I finish work at 1pm but there is a track event on tomorrow from 4pm..... not much choice left for me.

My time out on this one was slow but I enjoyed it. 1:03

10km out and back - railway reserve

No comments: