Saturday, May 14, 2011

10km - chased by "Jim"

Just a 10km recovery walk.....nothing flash in my time but I did have one of my funniest moments ever.

As I was heading back up Beatson Road, I saw ahead of me a lady and her son feeding about 5 or 6 hens on the side of the road. As I walked past them I suddenly heard the lady call out...."quick grab Jim....quick grab Jim, he's after that lady!!!!" I turned about and saw JIM............a two foot orange rooster!!!! and he was making a fast bee line for me.......so I picked up the pass and took off up the hill with Jim and the boy chasing after me. The boy caught Jim and took him flapping angrily back to his harem of hens......leaving me giggling to my self all the way home.

For those that dont know....my coach is Jim and it was just so funny that was also the name of the rooster.

10km - chased by "Jim"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow. That should be on "Weird things you see when you're out walking". That's kind of funny, and especially with the correlation to your coach!